December 28, 2009

LETTER #7 - SCHWARZENBERG/ANNABERG-BUCHHOLZ

Helllooo,
 
so because of new years this week our monday normal pday gets messed up. We are just supposed to do emails this week 
then get the groceries we need then get back to work. So I would have sent a regular email today but when we went to 
go do emails this morning, the place was closed. So we just went to work now were at schwester Zimmermanns doing our 
quick weekly email to President Pimentel and I thought I should let you know why there is not really an email this 
week. So. I will write next monday! It was fun talking to everyone, although elder killpack and I just found out we 
definitely broke the rule on how long your supposed to talk ha. It was really good talking to everyone though. Hope 
everybody has a good week, be safe over new years! love you all,
 
Elder Puriri

No comments: